Please use the form below if you wish to reserve tickets, enquire about membership, join our mailing list or enquire about any other matter. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Arrangements for ticket reservations in the 2021-22 season will depend on seating capacity, which is presently 70 in the main hall. Tickets for non-members are therefore likely to be very limited in the first instance. Unfortunately, there will be no interval refreshments until further notice. We hope that the prevailing Covid-19 regulations will gradually become more relaxed, but at present we envisage the following:
- everyone attending (including members) must book in advance to ensure we collect “track and trace” details
- payment can be made in advance by BACS (sort code 83-28-04, account number 00124295, quoting your name in the ‘Reference’ field) – if you do not have an online bank account please state this in the comment box below and we will make alternative arrangements. (We will introduce a Paypal facility for individual ticket sales close to the date of each concert).
- priority for bookings will be given to members
- non-members should request tickets in advance and will be placed on a waiting list
- bookings must include the name and contact details (mobile phone or email address) of each person
- bookings need to state what seating is required (e.g. single, couple) in the “Comment” field below so that chairs can be arranged in advance
- all bookings must be made at least two days in advance of the concert – there will be no ticket sales on the night.
We will email a confirmation of your booking or reservation.
We will only retain your contact details or any other personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details see under the ‘Membership’ tab or find our full policy here. Covid-related data will be retained by Village Hall staff for 21 days.
Our concerts are held at:
West Kilbride Village Hall
1 Arthur Street