Please use the form below if you wish to reserve tickets, enquire about membership, join our mailing list or enquire about any other matter. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Arrangements for ticket reservations in the 2021-22 season will depend on prevailing Covid-19 regulations. We hope that by October the situation will be more relaxed, but at present we envisage the following:
- numbers in the Village Hall will be restricted
- everyone attending (including members) must book in advance
- payment (for season tickets and individual tickets) must be made in advance by BACS (sort code 83-28-04, account number 00124295, quoting your name in the ‘Reference’ field) – if you do not have an online bank account please state this in the comment box below and we will make alternative arrangements
- priority for bookings will be given to members
- if space is available, bookings will be opened up to non-members
- bookings must include the name and contact details (mobile phone or email address) of each person
- bookings need to state what seating is required (e.g. single, couple) in the “Comment” field below so that chairs can be arranged in advance
- all bookings must be made at least a day (preferably more) in advance of the concert – there will be no ticket sales on the night
- unfortunately, there will be no interval refreshments until further notice.
We will email a confirmation of your booking.
We will only retain your contact details or any other personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details see under the ‘Membership’ tab or find our full policy here. Covid-related data will be retained by Village Hall staff for 21 days.
Our concerts are held at:
West Kilbride Village Hall
1 Arthur Street