Bookings are also now open for Opera Alba, 11th February 2022.
The Covid-secure regulations below are still in force but are likely to be revised soon, so keep checking this page for the latest information.
Please use the form below if you wish to reserve seats, enquire about membership, join our mailing list or enquire about any other matter. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Availability of seats in the 2021-22 season will depend on the Covid-secure capacity of our venue and places for non-members are likely to be very limited in the first instance. Unfortunately, there will be no interval refreshments until further notice. Due to prevailing Covid-19 regulations MiWK has had to introduce the the following arrangements:
- everyone attending (including members) must book in advance to ensure we collect “track and trace” details
- payment can be made in advance by BACS (sort code 83-28-04, account number 00124295, quoting your name in the ‘Reference’ field) or by Paypal by clicking here. If you cannot make online payments please state this in the comment box below and we will make alternative arrangements.
- priority for bookings will be given to members
- non-members should request seats (£15 each) in advance and will be placed on a waiting list
- bookings must include the name and contact details (mobile phone or email address) of each person
- bookings need to state what seating is required (e.g. single, couple) in the “Comment” field below so that stewards can direct you to suitable seats
- all bookings must be made as early as possible. We ask that MEMBERS book seats a WEEK in advance of the concert, after which we will offer seats to non-members on the waiting list. There will be no ticket sales on the night.
Please also refer to the Covid-secure measures at the foot of the page.
In the “comment” field please state whether you are a member, or a non-member wishing to purchase individual places. We will email a confirmation of your booking or reservation. Non-members on the waiting list will be contacted in the week before the concert.
We will only retain your contact details or any other personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details see under the ‘Membership’ tab or find our full policy here. Covid-related data will be retained by Village Hall staff for 21 days.
Our concerts are held at:
West Kilbride Village Hall
1 Arthur Street
Current Covid-secure practices for MiWK concerts in West Kilbride Village Hall:
The health and safety of audience members, performers and Village Hall Staff is paramount and we ask that you respect the following conditions:
- If able, please take a lateral flow test before attending a concert.
- When seated, there is a requirement to maintain 1 metre social distancing between different households in all NAC Community facility settings at present. A two metre spacing should be observed when moving around the Village Hall.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you are exempt under Scottish Government Guidelines. However, artistes will not wear face coverings while performing.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the entrance before entering the building.
- Ensure that your name is ticked off by Village Hall staff on entering the building. (Registers will be kept in a sealed envelope in the Village Hall for 21 days and provide data to Test and Protect if required.)
- Wait to be shown to your seat by a member of the Village Hall Staff and do not move chairs in the hall.
- Remember that windows will be left open to ensure good ventilation, and HEPA air purifiers will be in use, so the Hall may not be as warm as you might expect. Please dress appropriately!
- Avoid crowding in the toilet areas and remember to wash your hands before leaving the toilets.
- At the end of the concert, leave the hall by the door marked EXIT and remember to maintain physical distancing in the corridor on your way out.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on your way out.
- No refreshments will be served but you may bring your own water or soft drink. Some concerts will have no interval, in which case they will be shorter than usual.
- To reduce the risk of cross-contamination, no programmes will be issued on the night. The artistes will introduce the musical items themselves and, if details are received in time, we will put a downloadable programme on the website.
Please do not attend the concert if you feel unwell or have any Covid symptoms and remember to co-operate with Test and Protect should you later test positive. In addition, please inform West Kilbride Village Hall by phoning 01294 829590.
We hope that you enjoy the evening despite these restrictions.